Thursday, May 27, 2010




I freakin love Tavi's Rant about eighth grade boys! and if you don't know TAVI aka the "tiny 13 year old dork that sits inside all day wearing awkward jackets and pretty hats." she blogs about fashion. shes wonderful!

this is a bit of her fierce rant:


"Stop making me feel like my body is my burden. Do I, or any other girls, find you to be attractive? Helllllll no. But we don’t stare at your bodies and then whisper to our friends! We are polite! I don’t know if this is because girls are told to keep quiet, or because we are totally over bullying, but whatever! You are assholes in many more ways, but I only have 8 more days of you! Then freshman year, you will maybe be a little more like real people, but not entirely, because you’ll want to make sure everyone knows how cool you are since it’s freshman year and there are all these new people! And by people, I mean chicks! For you to be rude to while making them feel like they’re lucky to have your rudeness bestowed upon them! And for you to grab their ass, and then make them feel like that’s supposed to be a compliment! Sexual harassment/assault is totally flattering! It means you like her!" read more on her tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment